Overcoming Online Voter Registration System Challenges
Prepare for Election Day 2020.
Watch this on-demand webinar today.
Learn how to use Help America Vote Act (HAVA) funds to optimize and modernize your online voter registration.
Improved access is a mandate of HAVA—which also directs states to update their registration processes and provides funding.
View this webinar to hear how states and localities can use HAVA funds to adopt the virtualization, networking, and file-sharing technologies they need to optimize and modernize online voter registration systems.
You’ll find out how a modernized online voter registration system can:
- Maximize web application performance and availability, especially during peak registration periods
- Centrally manage geographically dispersed online voter registration kiosks
- Strengthen security, particularly for connections to back-end databases of voter information
- Ken Liska, Senior Manager, Presales Engineering, State and Local Government, Citrix
- Patrick Moore, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
- Bob Woolley, Moderator, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government and former Chief Technical Architect for the Department of Technology Services, Utah